Friction Stays | Window Handles | Sentinel Easy Fit Locking Mechanisms
LOOKS LIKE TRADITIONAL TIMBER
Many property owners require a traditional timber window frame, owing to planning or environmental restrictions.
Timber frames can be expensive, need regular maintenance and are difficult to replace.
The Signature Collection recognised the need to develop a casement window frame that would fit into any property where the sash fitted flush into the frame – and which could be foiled to look like traditional timber or to offer a sleek, contemporary finish giving the aesthetics of wood with the benefits of safe, secure, efficient and great looking windows and doors.
A+ RATED WINDOWS
The Signature Collection flush sash windows, can be upgraded like the rest of the The Signature Collection EnergyPlus window range, to A+ rated. They offer a lower cost window with higher thermal benefits than timber. Available in sculptured profile with the flush finish on external faces, in 28mm double glazed, internally beaded, with a wide choice of colours, finishes and hardware.
Standard Colour Options
Bespoke Colour Options
- 10 Years Mechanical Warranty on:
- Friction Stays
- Window Handles
- Sentinel Easy Fit Locking Mechanisms
- 10 Years Profile Warranty
- Available from an entry level “C” Rated to an “A++” Energy rating
- Range of hinges easy clean / fire escape / restrictor
- Full colour range
- Minimum size square 350mm w x 350mm h
- Maximum size side opening sash 700mm w x 1300mm h
- Maximum size top opening sash 1300mm w x 1300mm h
- Design configurations are limited to two apertures wide or two apertures high, designs outside these configurations are recommended to be split and coupled using the appropriate jointing method recommended by The Signature Collection
- Unique warranty registration available on request
- Slim sight lines (less frame more glass)
- 8mm sash coverage (best rating for air leakage)
- Unique patented double action gasket (30% better compression)
- Centralised Euro groove (improved strength and security)
- Square cut and scribed beading (ease of glazing)
- Single J leg security beads (ease of glazing)
- Anti static profile (easy to clean)
- 32mm Channel packers factory fitted, resulting in huge efficiencies on site glazing, toe and healing packers fitted in position ensuring safe and quicker glazing
- All frames are designed to be coupled in many configuration including patio configurations to casement windows
- Multiple add on’s 10, 20 and 50mm allowing you the perfect choice for every installation
- Our system has been designed with the future in mind, uniquely negating the need for the traditional steel reinforcing systems, the benefits being an industry leader in energy efficiencies together with a safer future for the environment, a lead free system with unique PVC inserts that have the same tensile strength of reinforcing